We have got a tiny video camera (Flip) that is great for the wee ones to use and it means we can share more of our fun with you, in short videos as well as the photos. http://www.theflip.com/products_flip_ultra.shtml we got the Orange one.
We are trying it out this weekend as the Children and Steve are up in Boston staying on a navy ship http://www.uss-salem.org/index.htm for the weekend with the scouts should be fun for them. I am working so I sen them armed with the flip to try it and we will see what happens when they return I will upload the materpieces here!
Went to Washington DC for the Easter weekend. It was a great city cool but sunny so we can't complain. Did all the sites and were exhausted. We will deffinately go back again. The great thing is all the sites are FREE including the museums. We did the monuments at night which was really nice as it was a full moon and the reflections on the relection pond were really nice and the photos dont do it justice.

So we saw the white house cant get very close to it, did the visitor centre. Went to the archives and saw the Original declaration of independence and the bill of civil rights the magna carta and all the important documents. Went to the Smithsonium institute Natural hisorty museum, air and space museum. The hollocaust museum, China town for dinner! The washington monumnet couldn't get tickets to go up it unfortunately they had ran out. Saw the lincoln, WWII, vietnam and korean memorials. The design of the layout all down the mall is really effective.

Let see how this looks and I will put some more on too. I will have to fiddle witht he slideshow I am trying to get it linked to the album of photos but not working yet will try tomorrow got to go to work now. Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment